Impalas.net banner

Anyone in the Rochester NY area?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jayoldschool 
#1 ·
Anyone in the Rochester NY area that could lay some eyes on a car i found? shoot me an email if there is? chevelless502@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance.

Andy

#2 ·
I live in the deep south, so I really can not help much. But I do question buying one from the land of salted road and wet weather. A better [lace to look for a rust free car (not one that looks pretty with fresh paint but crater sized holes filled with news paper and Bondo). I have no idea as to the condition of this car as I haven't looked at the link, but you wouldn't be interested in it if it wasn't attractive. And unfortunately any one can say "stored in a barn for 36 years, belonged to ....." See even I said it and I don't have anything but a '77 Nova out in my barn. (well that and a 450 SL Mercedes Convertible, three Camaros, a pile of old motors, car parts, and hot rod parts, and a bunch of other stuff someone will love sifting through when I'm gone.

Big Dave

#3 ·
Most classics in the rust belt have been imported from the rust free south. Old cars rusted away long ago up here. My 65 came from California in the early 80s.

Post a little more info about the car, I have connections in Rochester that may be able to help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.