Hotchkis Expands to New, Larger Facility! - Impala Tech
Brakes & Suspension Conversion Questions & more

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

Hotchkis Expands to New, Larger Facility!

Hotchkis Expands to New, Larger Facility

Sport suspension manufacturer’s new location allows for increased production, a larger R&D facility and a new onsite customer installation center.

Hotchkis Performance has outgrown its original home for over 17 years and is settling into a new facility in Santa Fe Springs with larger work bays, engineering suites, shipping/receiving areas and warehouse space. The move brings several Hotchkis shops and offices together under one roof, substantially increasing production and new product development capabilities. Another highlight of the new building is a large customer installation center, which offers everything from basic suspension installation and track prep services to complete vehicle construction and custom component fabrication.

"This move is the culmination of years of experience and growth," says Hotchkis founder, John Hotchkis. "We have more room for all facets of our business from R&D to sales and shipping. We have always been very customer service oriented, and our improved layout allows us to keep more products in stock, hire more employees and offer our customers personalized options such as installation, track prep and even custom builds. For example our first custom build is a scratch design high performance suspension system for Jay Leno’s 7.0L Ford Galaxie."

From a secure gated parking lot to a new showroom filled with product displays and the Hotchkis Porsche 962, the new facility is larger and more efficient in its layout. The new install center features with alignment racks and service lifts allows customers to have products installed on their vehicles, or even have custom work done on specialty cars and trucks. New plasma and laser cutters coupled with new in-house prototype R&D staff will substantially increase the number of new products coming out of the Santa Fe Springs based facility. Complementing the new service center are expanded shipping and packaging areas with a larger staff to improve turn-around times on mail and internet orders.

"The new facility lets us bring even better products and services to our customers," says Hotchkis. "We're thrilled with our new home and would like to invite everyone to come visit the shop, check out whatever projects are in the Install Center and view the 962 in the showroom."

The services that we now offer includes:

Mechanical work:
Performance alignments
Suspension restoration
Installation of Hotchkis Suspension
Upgraded steering including all faster ratio options (steering box or rack and pinion)
Brake upgrades
Exhaust installation
Cooling system upgrades
Engine installation

Fabrication:
Custom suspension
Radiator shrouding
Seat mounts
Seat belt mounting systems
Fuel tanks and fuel systems
Gauge panels
Roll bars and cages
Interior sheet metal
Custom headers and exhaust systems

The shop is located: 8633 Sorenson Ave, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 05:29 PM

Thanks for staying in here in So Cal I know the state does not make it easy for you, but it is nice.

And thanks for the recent great customer service on the extra part I needed for my rear sway bar. Friendly tech helped me and sent the part quickly and for free

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1964 Impala 4 door sedan

My Bloggy Thing: http://www.impalas.net/forums/blog.php?u=2285
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 07:50 PM

I have a 67 Impala and i want to up grade the suspension. Please advice me on where to begin and what parts do i need? Front first...

1967 Chevy Impala 4 dr hrd tp...

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 02:37 AM

I did'nt know I could like box's on metal racks so much!!!! Thanks Hotchkis I'll be headin' you way soon for 68' upgrades!
And if that Tremec on the top shelf is in your way I'll take it off your hand's---I'll pay the shipping !
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2010, 02:37 AM

Send a message via MSN to Swedester
always nice to see a company who dares to expand during these hard times,keep up the good work!
/ Vince
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in