Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Miamisburg, Oh.
Really stretching my build skills now....
Last night I cut out a large section of my passenger-side quarter-panel for replacement.
It was a little scary since the little floor patches I made were my first attempts at welding ever. (see blog)
I already have these "front" patches for the rear quarters so I jumped right in. I'll order a rear section for the drivers side soon,....still undecided on whether I *really* need one for the passenger-side rear/lower quarter. It may depend upon how easy I find this work. lol.
Things weren't too awful underneath here. Quite a lot of sand and junk was hiding in there, all of it is there on the floor now.
The only bad rust was just that 1" lip of the outer wheel-well that folds under. I'm thinking I will make a new strip of that.
Not a very great picture but, here it is
Last edited by BA.; 09-17-2009 at 10:46 PM.