Attached thumbnails - Impala Tech
Site News Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-09-2018, 10:11 AM Thread Starter

Attached thumbnails

Are any Administrators paying any attention??? No photos are showing up! Only message "ATTACHED THUMBNAILS". What's up?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-09-2018, 10:38 AM

This is a widespread (all VS sites) known issue due to the server migration. They are working on it.

Two doors, four doors, wagons, and ragtops.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-09-2018, 03:46 PM Thread Starter

Thanks!

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

Lookslike time to bring this issue up again. I’ve been waiting patiently for the server migration to happen & fixall the problems. Looks like it hasn’thappened.

I’vebeen using the latest version of Internet Explorer forever and never had anyproblems seeing “Attached Thumbnails” till a few months ago. I still have the same problem. I can’t believe I’m the only IE user havingthis problem. This and ‘Team Chevelle’are the only 2 sites I have this problem with.

AND,the only way I can reply to a post is to ‘Go Advanced’. ‘Post Quick Reply’ doesn’t work for me either.

What gives?
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 03:35 PM

My guess is a software update. That is usually the cause of most technical glitches.

Big Dave
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 08:58 PM
BA.

I have to look at stuff like this all the time. Sometimes for friends, sometimes because certain applications I use at work behave differently between different browsers. That part is normal.

If I were looking at your issue in person, naturally I'd see if the Big 3 browsers give the same results or not. Just for reference.

Then I'd ask if you were using actual Internet Explorer, or the newer "Edge" browser found in Windows 10. (presumably it's downloadable as well) Naturally, I'd check which version you were on.

Then I'd check your Java version within the Browser, and again via the OS. (Win10, 7, whatever) In the browser, you can find it Internet Options, Programs tab, Manage Add-ons button, then in the window listing "Tools and Extensions". There will be 1 or more Java references there.
For the OS, you can type in Java in Cortana or the Start Menu box and look for 'Configure Java' or Java Console. It will pop up a window and you can then click About, force updates, disable versions if there's more than one, etc.

Not sure what to expect here on my own system as I hate IE, but, I'll try to attach a picture myself as I'm using IE for this post. Just for you.
PS. I'm on IE11 now and it is absolute crap. Response is terrible here, icons and some advertising not showing up. buttons missing. wow. craptastic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ebay impala.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	21786  

HOW A NOVICE REBUILDS A 66 IMPALA CONVERTIBLE:
http://www.impalas.net/forums/blog.php?u=1432
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-10-2020, 05:29 AM

Forum not working? Silent too?
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-10-2020, 02:14 PM

use a hosting site for pictures...imgur, flickr,imgbox etc....

Looks like the forum is working just fine......

Ted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page