need help - Impala Tech
Restoration Corner Aimed at Originality

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3
Talking need help

hi im new here but was wondering if anyone could help me--i'm trying to restore a 1963 impala--does anyone know the name of the part between the quarter panel and the trunk--and how much does it cost--i lokked it up and all i got was trunk extension--but if anyone can help please do..thx in advance
gene_sanchez is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 03:36 AM
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 89
hey gene
I think what you want is a "trunk filler" panel or "rear window to trunk" panel ? check out hubbards
69427 is offline  
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3
thanx dave
gene_sanchez is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Impala Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome