Impalas.net banner

Finally getting started. . .

10K views 36 replies 7 participants last post by  Big Dave 
#1 ·
Finally cut off one of the horrid repairs on the quarter panel, three layers of wrong! It is going to be right when I get done.

See less See more
#33 ·
If anybody is still following, thank you for your support and likes! I'm still plugging away, car is all painted now and back together and working on the wiring and finishing up the trim (that it didn't have when I got it) I also have to sort out the door glass, but I hope to have it back home in a couple weeks. I applied for Antique plates, so I plan on DRIVING it home instead of the rollback! Hope to have more pics in a couple days, keep watching and thanks again for your support.

#35 ·
Buffing is all done, just got the clips I need to put the rest of the trim on - I hope! (they look kinda big) The original holes were welded shut, so we drilled regular holes and now need different clips. Got my front and back glass back in last week, but the side windows are being a real pain, as is the wiring! (if you saw my other post) I have the rear interior parts mostly done here at home, and a headliner to put in once I get it home. So next spring I should have a sweet ride, from 10 feet away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.