Impalas.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car only came with the front driver side armrest and the base looks like it is squared off where it meets the door panel. The passenger door panel appears to have impressions from armrests that used to be there that seem to be both squared off and rounded as seen in the pics. Can someone tell
Me what armrests a 66 Biscayne 2 door would have had? I assume it’d be the squared off style since the driver side is but wanted to see what others have to be certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
405 Posts
I got rid of my 66 almost 24 years ago, but my memory says the square one you have looks right. If you took the one you have off it should have a part number on the plastic someplace. If someone has an old parts manual that covers your year they could cross reference that part number and verify it is correct.

Looking at the parts dealers it looks like the square one is correct also.

Reactions: camware

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. That shape does look like the impression on my door panel. Guess a previous owner had one of those attached for a while for some reason. Are the armrests different lengths between the models? I’ve seen pictures of impala/caprice armrests that seem to be longer than the ones in the Biscayne/Belair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts