Impalas.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 1967 Impala SS 427 was restored using 95% of its NOS original parts. Numbers matching with complete original drive line, Capri-cream with Ivory interior. Showing over 30 factory options resdtored by Route 66 Motorsports

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,083 Posts
Welcome to the Team Bill!

How about some more info if you have it. Do you have a list options? Any more pictures on the restoration progress as we are all trying to learn.

Big Dave

·
Registered
704 Posts
Wow is that beautiful. :cool: Yes tell us the options list. Just looking at the pictures I see Comfortron A/C, power windows, Comfortilt column, sport wheel, pwr steering, pwr brakes, rally wheels, disc brake center caps (but no "disc brakes" on the pedal-?), bumper guards, corner marker lights, rear antenna (power?).

I've been meaning to check out Rte 66 Motorpsorts some day. My buddy has been over there a few times. I need an appraisal on both my collector cars to update insurance and was told I could go there.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Thanks for the link. Man what a fantastic restoration. I see it does have the factory front disc brakes too.

Bill were you on stage at Barret-Jackson for the American Heroes Camaro charity auction? Speed Channel was replaying that in the highlight episode recently.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Bill
Awesome job! I am currently about at the paint stage on a triple black hardtop '67 SS427. After viewing your pics, I considered taking the body back off to fix the imperfections that only I know are under there..........real sickness, huh?
Michael

·
Registered
44 Posts
Awesome awesome awesome!! Honestly, the '67 is one of my personal favorite years. Love the dashboard inside them as well. Outstanding job on the restoration!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts