Impalas.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a quarter window diagram. I believe I bought the right regulator and tracks but I'm starting from scratch. Anyone point me in the right direction?
This looks like the correct diagram below although my window looks a bit different.
White Product Green Font Line
Wood Helmet Tints and shades Bag Metal

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
The upper diagram looks a lot more like '61-'62 Bubble Top than the lower one does. Also want to note some '61's did not get item #5. The Glass in your picture looks correct. If no one jumps in with a better diagram, you may want to try to get a '61 assembly manual.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The upper diagram looks a lot more like '61-'62 Bubble Top than the lower one does. Also want to note some '61's did not get item #5. The Glass in your picture looks correct. If no one jumps in with a better diagram, you may want to try to get a '61 assembly manual.

Thanks. I was a bit confused because the glass /frame in my picture DOES have a channel circle so I assumed I needed #5. I dont have the car with me right now its at the shop so I cannot tell., plus the original owner took the regulators and tracks out.
Organ Human body Font Line Parallel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts