Impalas.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought wiper motor off ebay, working in the slow and fast mode, also park switch is working, BUT MOTOR STILL KEEPS RUNNING AFTER ITS IN THE PARK MODE. wipers go up and down about a inch. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT

·
Registered
28 Posts
Chevy park mode uses a ground circuit to shut things down. Most of the time the problem is the wiper switch connection. Did you remove/replace it? There should be a toothed washer so the switch makes a good ground to the dash. Here is a link to my Google site with more info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chevy park mode uses a ground circuit to shut things down. Most of the time the problem is the wiper switch connection. Did you remove/replace it? There should be a toothed washer so the switch makes a good ground to the dash. Here is a link to my Google site with more info.

thanks for the reply back, wiper motor is on the car, wipers go in the park mode, PUT MOTOR STILL RUNS, SO THE WIPERS GO UP AND DOWN ABOUT A INCH. i put a toggle switch to shut off the power. ANY OTHER IDEAS ARE TEST I CAN DO ON THIS MATTER? ANY MORE INFO WOULD BE GREAT, THANKS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts