Impalas.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we all know 67-69 parts are not in demand. But what I am wondering if the power top switch harness for the 67's can be used on the 68's? "They" advertise the actual switch is for 65 to 70 and the only differance is a chrome removable top, but advertise just a 67' switch harness.
And if anyone purchased this harness; is this a complete harness or a pigtail to attach to the factory harness.
Pics. would be great if anyone has them. Right now it was rigged when I bought the car, so now I'm at the piont of doing it right.

·
Registered
664 Posts
John,
The 68 is not listed the same as 67 so if you want it done correctly I would call Donny B. tomorrow at AAW and get the correct information and part numbers. He is THE expert on both 68 Impalas and wiring so you are in luck.

1-800-482-WIRE ext. # 216.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Craig, your a big help on this! :thumbsup: I was looking a hodge-podging this together after spending time on wrong components.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Any luck on the 68 wiring? I know this is an old thread, but I need to replace mine. Was going to call AAW tomorrow but was wondering if they had something for a 68 in the first place. Thanks.

·
Registered
394 Posts
38175 is the intermediate rear body harness AAW P/N that includes a breakout for the top pump.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts