Impalas.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have quite a few parts....including a very nice SS427 Hood, doors, convertible deck lid, SS rocker moldings...I would like to sell it as a lot but may consider breaking up into certain lots...you can reach me at 609-517-2023...please leave a message

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have quite a few parts....including a very nice SS427 Hood, doors, convertible deck lid, SS rocker moldings...I would like to sell it as a lot but may consider breaking up into certain lots...you can reach me at 609-517-2023...please leave a message

Thanks
Greetings! I am looking for a seat belt guide that the seat belt passes through for a 67 SS with a StratoBench front seat. Regards

·
Registered
376 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Greetings! I am looking for a seat belt guide that the seat belt passes through for a 67 SS with a StratoBench front seat. Regards
____

Is there any way you could you post a picture of the guide you need? It seems to me I used to have a pair of gold ones that I think came from a 67 Caprice Strato Bench. I may have sold them but if I know what I'm looking for I might be able to help you.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Here is the pic of what left of the parts. As you can see, the lip where the screws attach the guide to the rear of the seat are completely broken off. Thanks for your post and offer to look to see if you have them.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Do these look right? Not great shape but better than what you have! Not the same right to left I see. I didn't realize that.

·
Registered
376 Posts
67ssimpala, would you like me to remove my posts here? I've temporarily hijacked your parts for sale thread with this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts