Impalas.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might be a long shot but anyone happens to know if a 70 chevelle hood will fit a 70 impala hood? They look similiar and the reason I'm saying is because I can't seem to find any hood cowls for my 70 impala. 2" cowl preferably.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Might be a long shot
Can't imagine it would fit a fullsize. There is a trick to google that you may not know, it's a quick search to reference web sites that actually have content about your search. I've done the same search for you as per your criteria but instead of web listings it's in google images, this is the results, hopefully it may help you.....hood cowls 70 Impala

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Not only will a Chevelle hood not fit, but the '70 Hood is a one year only application. Nothing else interchanges, but, you can use a Hood from any Full Size '70. Hardtop, Sedan, 2-Door, 4-Door, Wagon, Convertible, etc.

Reactions: jonahanmartell08

·
Registered
14 Posts
its a two door custom coupe, I have the door panels ( dk green ) all in good shape, front fenders, grill, hood, some side molding and other miscellaneous interior and exterior parts

·
Registered
7 Posts
its a two door custom coupe, I have the door panels ( dk green ) all in good shape, front fenders, grill, hood, some side molding and other miscellaneous interior and exterior parts
Hello,
I'm looking for the valance that runs the length of the front bumper. It 's the gray plastic piece right behind the bumper.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
If he doesn't have a good used one, I believe that part is available re-produced. Check with some of the popular vendors out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts