Impalas.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
A Ton of 1965 and 1966 belair and Biscayne Parts!!!!!

Edit: it appears I need to amend this, I will ship, but only if the amount of the parts you are purchasing is over 100 dollars. So if you want something shipped, you pay actual shipping costs, then the price of the items, if the price is less than 100 dollars you are out of luck, this will keep people from wasting my time, this is not an eBay store, and I make my living restoring cars, not selling parts.

So here is what happened. I was restoring a 66 belair, I drove it around for awhile, then I completely disassembled it and sandblasted the body. It was really rusty. So I bought all the sheetmetal I needed to fix it. Brand New from Hubbards impala Parts. Then I found a 65 that was in much better condition. I decided to buy it and use the best stuff to make one nice car. But now I don't need a bunch of the parts I have purchased and collected. Here is a list of what I have and an idea of the condition.

I have brand new floorboards, under rear seat, over rear axle, complete trunk pans, trunk drop offs, lower rear quarter panels, and a complete cowl assembly, all new. I might keep the cowl and quarters but I will make you a good deal on the rest. It is everything you need to repair the floors in your 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 or 1970 impala biscayne or belair.

1 rusty 66 belair body with vin tag and title in my name. It is super rusty. Did I mention it is Rusty? It's rusty. But if you need a body to use because you lost your title it is worth having. it is on the rotisserie with no chassis so you will need a creative way to move it to the scrap yard...I mean...your house.

1 1966 belair impala or biscayne rolling chassis, it has drum brakes, a 12 bolt rear end, some surface rust but nothing that has weakened the metal, it has a driveshaft still attached, I think the rear end is open, or maybe a worn out differential, it needs axle bearings and seals. brake system is still sealed and has a power brake booster, and manual steering box.

2 front fenders for a 66 biscayne. They look rough but are pretty restorable. Driver side has a big dent.

2 front fenders for a 65 biscayne they have some dents and a little rust but very restorable, these are on the car I bought but I like the 66 front end better so I am going to swap it out.

2 front fenders for a 65 belair or impala, these are what came with the 65 to replace the ones on the car, they are a little better.

8 (thats right I said friggin eight ) inner fenders for 1965 or 1966 impala belair or biscayne 4 left and 4 right. I will probably keep the best 2 but the rest are fairly repairable.

2 spare 1965 front bumper assemblies one is decent the other is not so decent.

1 spare rear 1965 bumper, in decent condition.

1 spare 1966 front bumper assembly, with upper and lower grille, headlights, trim, and everything, good parts on that one but overall not the best.

4 roll around rims and tires that are mismatched but hold air, some aftermarket some stock

4 nice original 1965 rims with the nice center caps and trim rings, back tires are a little worn but the front are nice. These are painted black but may have been red at one time.

I have two complete interiors in good shape for a belair or biscayne. One is factory and is in the 65 currently, the other is a custom interior that I want to install in the 65. So I am gonna sell the interior in the 65. The seats aren't worn out or torn, they are faded red color and smell a little musty, but a steam clean, and some febreeze and it will be good as new. Carpet is junk, and there is no headliner, and one door panel is mismatched.

I have instrument clusters, carbs, factory clocks, speedometers, manual transmission pedals and steering column, power steering pumps and brackets for a small block, and an extra power steering box. I have a tinted windshield, a tinted back glass, a clear back glass, a clear driver door window, 4 clear quarter glasses, 2 sets of all the regulators for the whole car, and a bunch of other stuff

Trim....If you laid the trim end to end, it would reach half way to the moon, some is brand new, some is used, some is repairable, some is aluminum, some stainless. I think I have almost 4 cars worth of trim and the biscayne doesn't need hardly any of it.

Eventually I will have two th400's and a 350 with aluminum intake, cam, and camelback heads for sale but for now only one th400 is out of the car ready to sell. I have a bbc and a 4l80e that I am installing but for now I am just rolling with the 350 and th400 that are in the 65.

My fingers are getting tired but basically if you need it for a 65 or 66 belair biscayne or impala I have it.

MAKE ME AN OFFER!! the stuff I have would fill out a spot or two at the auto fair. I will make you a deal on everything or one piece at a time. Please be serious if you contact me about these parts. I may tell you that I want 5 bucks for something that is worth 100 bucks. Please show up promptly with your 5 dollars in hand. I may ship the smaller items, I accept paypal but cash talks.

Asking Price: Best Offer
Condition: Good

Vehicle Bumper Car Family car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Classic car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Sedan

Phone: 7152921152
City: troutman
State: nc
Displayed Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
A Ton of 1965 and 1966 belair and Biscayne Parts!!!!!

Edit: it appears I need to amend this, I will ship, but only if the amount of the parts you are purchasing is over 100 dollars. So if you want something shipped, you pay actual shipping costs, then the price of the items, if the price is less than 100 dollars you are out of luck, this will keep people from wasting my time, this is not an eBay store, and I make my living restoring cars, not selling parts.

So here is what happened. I was restoring a 66 belair, I drove it around for awhile, then I completely disassembled it and sandblasted the body. It was really rusty. So I bought all the sheetmetal I needed to fix it. Brand New from Hubbards impala Parts. Then I found a 65 that was in much better condition. I decided to buy it and use the best stuff to make one nice car. But now I don't need a bunch of the parts I have purchased and collected. Here is a list of what I have and an idea of the condition.

I have brand new floorboards, under rear seat, over rear axle, complete trunk pans, trunk drop offs, lower rear quarter panels, and a complete cowl assembly, all new. I might keep the cowl and quarters but I will make you a good deal on the rest. It is everything you need to repair the floors in your 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 or 1970 impala biscayne or belair.

1 rusty 66 belair body with vin tag and title in my name. It is super rusty. Did I mention it is Rusty? It's rusty. But if you need a body to use because you lost your title it is worth having. it is on the rotisserie with no chassis so you will need a creative way to move it to the scrap yard...I mean...your house.

1 1966 belair impala or biscayne rolling chassis, it has drum brakes, a 12 bolt rear end, some surface rust but nothing that has weakened the metal, it has a driveshaft still attached, I think the rear end is open, or maybe a worn out differential, it needs axle bearings and seals. brake system is still sealed and has a power brake booster, and manual steering box.

2 front fenders for a 66 biscayne. They look rough but are pretty restorable. Driver side has a big dent.

2 front fenders for a 65 biscayne they have some dents and a little rust but very restorable, these are on the car I bought but I like the 66 front end better so I am going to swap it out.

2 front fenders for a 65 belair or impala, these are what came with the 65 to replace the ones on the car, they are a little better.

8 (thats right I said friggin eight ) inner fenders for 1965 or 1966 impala belair or biscayne 4 left and 4 right. I will probably keep the best 2 but the rest are fairly repairable.

2 spare 1965 front bumper assemblies one is decent the other is not so decent.

1 spare rear 1965 bumper, in decent condition.

1 spare 1966 front bumper assembly, with upper and lower grille, headlights, trim, and everything, good parts on that one but overall not the best.

4 roll around rims and tires that are mismatched but hold air, some aftermarket some stock

4 nice original 1965 rims with the nice center caps and trim rings, back tires are a little worn but the front are nice. These are painted black but may have been red at one time.

I have two complete interiors in good shape for a belair or biscayne. One is factory and is in the 65 currently, the other is a custom interior that I want to install in the 65. So I am gonna sell the interior in the 65. The seats aren't worn out or torn, they are faded red color and smell a little musty, but a steam clean, and some febreeze and it will be good as new. Carpet is junk, and there is no headliner, and one door panel is mismatched.

I have instrument clusters, carbs, factory clocks, speedometers, manual transmission pedals and steering column, power steering pumps and brackets for a small block, and an extra power steering box. I have a tinted windshield, a tinted back glass, a clear back glass, a clear driver door window, 4 clear quarter glasses, 2 sets of all the regulators for the whole car, and a bunch of other stuff

Trim....If you laid the trim end to end, it would reach half way to the moon, some is brand new, some is used, some is repairable, some is aluminum, some stainless. I think I have almost 4 cars worth of trim and the biscayne doesn't need hardly any of it.

Eventually I will have two th400's and a 350 with aluminum intake, cam, and camelback heads for sale but for now only one th400 is out of the car ready to sell. I have a bbc and a 4l80e that I am installing but for now I am just rolling with the 350 and th400 that are in the 65.

My fingers are getting tired but basically if you need it for a 65 or 66 belair biscayne or impala I have it.

MAKE ME AN OFFER!! the stuff I have would fill out a spot or two at the auto fair. I will make you a deal on everything or one piece at a time. Please be serious if you contact me about these parts. I may tell you that I want 5 bucks for something that is worth 100 bucks. Please show up promptly with your 5 dollars in hand. I may ship the smaller items, I accept paypal but cash talks.

Asking Price: Best Offer
Condition: Good

View attachment 28024 View attachment 28025 View attachment 28026

Phone: 7152921152
City: troutman
State: nc
Displayed Email: [email protected]
HEY.im interested in interior door/side panels any cond ok prefer useable must have top rails [email protected]

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
That ad is over 10 years old. I doubt he will reply and if he doesn't, I may have some Top Rails.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I need to ask what Body Style you have.

I'll send a message.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Of all the different combinations of '65-'66 Top Rails, the only set I don't have is the Rears on a 2-Dr Sedan, sorry. As you probably know, they will be pretty hard to find.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts