Impalas.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My paint code says I should have Crocus Yellow and Ermine White, two tone paint job. Does anyone know where the break-line is on the two colors? Any place with pictures of these combinations?

Car is a convertible, not sure if that matters.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I'm not much on reading trim tags, but I have seen two tone 65 impala's. The ones with vinyl tops and ones with painted tops that use the same trim as the vinyl top to separate the colors. The convertible would be two tone by the different color of the top.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have seen 65-66 two-tone seperated at the trim line and looks pretty good. Body lines are defined better but relies on stance importance. Simply by cutting away one turn of front coil spring or drop spindles, which is much cheaper than full airbags at 4k for the good ones.

·
Registered
109 Posts
two-tone

Yep kinda like that one...only red bottom, black top which looked better than that with torque thrust wheels...nice pics though

·
Registered
109 Posts
It's a hybrid Paul that was for sale on e-bay. They stated it was non-ss but trimmed it with a few ss pieces. They might still have it(asking too much...lol) you can see the name of the dealer in pic. Jackson

1 - 12 of 12 Posts