Impalas.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone here who has used an Art Morrison or Scott's Hotrods frame/chassis for a 1964 Impala? If so, I'd love to hear about your experience. I'm considering using one on my build. Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
3,455 Posts
You may get lucky and someone here will chime in but on a high-dollar item like that you might have more luck at a site like pro-touring.com or lateral-g.net.
I assume you've got a reason for targeting those 2 companies as there are many good choices in that space. Just in case, 2 others are Schwartz and Roadster Shop. $$.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
You can also contact the shops directly and ask them whether they have done a Chassis for your car and you could even ask them if you could talk to the customer directly as well. Their business is dependent on good word of mouth and I have found them to be very easy to talk to.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
You may get lucky and someone here will chime in but on a high-dollar item like that you might have more luck at a site like pro-touring.com or lateral-g.net.
I assume you've got a reason for targeting those 2 companies as there are many good choices in that space. Just in case, 2 others are Schwartz and Roadster Shop. $$.
What he said. I see Art Morrison stuff over there all the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts