Impalas.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Impala SS
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'Day everyone,

Thanks for letting me be a part of this group. I recently picked up a '66 Impala SS which was imported to Australia in 2017. The bloke bought it in LA and shipped it over here where he finished all the rust repairs (he owns a panel shop). So all (laughing).....all I have to do is the rest of the restoration.

I'm really looking forward to the process and I've already begun the dismantle process. Just taking my time, taking photos and bagging things up. At least my wife knows where to find me now :)

Anyway, thanks again. I hope I can contribute in some way and help out in the future. I will certainly be asking questions if (when) I get stuck.

Happy new year everyone :)

cheers
Keith

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Keith, good to have you here - just an observation, but I think the fender behind your car is about 10 years too old for your SS. . . . . :)

·
Registered
66 Impala SS
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Craig, yeah it’s a fender off of an EH Holden from 1964. I’ve got to do some rust repairs and then I’ll sell them (I have two). Need to make room for Chevy parts :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
64 Holden? Coulda fooled me, I thought it was for a 55 Chevy or a truck of the same vintage! (BTW, I have both!)

·
Registered
66 Impala SS
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is an EH

Reactions: BA.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts