Impalas.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up everyone!! New impala owner here. I’m super happy with my purchase of a 60’s sport coupe. I was lucky enough to pick this thing up fairly unmolested and in super good condition.

It’s a bitter sweet moment for me with the new purchase because I have to part with my beloved SWB 68 C-10 that’s bagged and sporting a turbo LS3. Ultimately my family means more and the fact I can have everyone ride with me at the same time outweighs my love for the truck. Once the BB 348 decides to go out I will be doing a twin turbo LS on this ride. Luckily the engine feels strong and I believe I have years of cruising ahead on the current BB.

Here’s some pics of my truck and of the new ride. I got tons of questions and hope to learn as much as I can from all of you!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Beautiful '60.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
If the car is all original, it has the correct emblem in the center of the grille. If it has been restored it would be hard to tell really, but if you post the Engine Suffix Code on the engine pad, that could possibly tell us a little more about it. Also let us know what Trans and Carb(s) it has and if you could find a Date Code on the Intake as well. The best one is on the back of the block, but can be pretty hard to see with the engine still in the car.

·
Super Moderator
3,630 Posts
Fantastic truck, I see why it's hard to let it go, but yeah, great family moments ahead in that beautiful 60 for sure.

Welcome to the site!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts