Impalas.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Hopefully someone will jump in but in the meantime, have you checked in Hemmings Motor News?

Also, if you have all the Top Rails, have you checked with some shops like Ciadella in AZ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No.never thought about hemmings.....thanks and no only have door rails need quarter( rear)rails.havent really tried ciadella neither.i think without rails I'm screwed...that's why I think best bet find bone yard with complete set to buy.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Try CTC Auto Ranch in TX as well as Desert Valley in AZ. Also check with Southeast Chevy in FL. But as mentioned and I know you know, they will be a little hard to find. I have everyone available but the ones that you are looking for.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yes, the top rails are the issue. CARS, Inc. does have new door panels for the 1965 Bel Air, but you must send in your top rails and they will assemble them. Order a catalog from them.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Try CTC Auto Ranch in TX as well as Desert Valley in AZ. Also check with Southeast Chevy in FL. But as mentioned and I know you know, they will be a little hard to find. I have everyone available but the ones that you are looking for.
one thing about CTC.....
a couple years ago I was browsing their website and thinking "Look at all the '67 Impala convertibles! YES!" . I called them up the next day. "Noooo, don't think we have any of those", " but your website...", "oh, that's probably out of date"

seriously?!?

always call

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Another idea if you haven't found the Rear Top Rails yet. Many out there don't realize it, but there is actually a '65-'66 Full Size Chevy club. May be worth joining to get access to their news letter, etc for some hard to find parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts