Impalas.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 62 SS hard top that did not have a interior when purchased.
I have new pre-assembled front and rear panels. The lower arm rest frame is a mystery right now. I see a few on ebay that are trashed. I am looking for a decent set that will be re upholstered. I am not sure if the 62 63 and 64 are the same. Can anyone guide me? Also I am stumped on the kick panel attachment on the front portion of the panel and how it attaches.
They are cardboard style not plastic molded. See pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
The Rear Arm Rest Panels are the same '61 to '64. In your picture, it looks like some of the framing has been cut??

The Cardboard Front Kick Panels are also held in by a "Holder" on the edge near the door. It's a long strange looking piece that goes from the dash board to the floor. It looks like yours is missing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 62 SS hard top that did not have a interior when purchased.
I have new pre-assembled front and rear panels. The lower arm rest frame is a mystery right now. I see a few on ebay that are trashed. I am looking for a decent set that will be re upholstered. I am not sure if the 62 63 and 64 are the same. Can anyone guide me? Also I am stumped on the kick panel attachment on the front portion of the panel and how it attaches.
They are cardboard style not plastic molded. See pics.
Thanks for the reply. Do you know where to get the retainer piece?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I'll check to see if I have any good ones left.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
PM sent.

Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts