Impalas.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My S-I-L has a 66 Caprice. I did posts on this back in 2015 for the engine compartment rehab.
It was recently in paint jail for 5 years. She got the car back unfinished, in bare metal. Extremely long story shortened up.
It's now painted and back together. The first body guy apparently removed the seat back for some unknown reason. Well, now she's out the seat back. The guy is no longer in business, she had to get the cops involved just to get the car back.
So now, she's in search of the seat back springs.
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
She's in Longbeach Washington, so if someone has the back or the whole back seat please let me know.
Sorry, just looking for the seat. Not a resolution to the knothead that took it.

Thanks for the time.
Chris

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I thought I posted the above last night, Guess not....
Anyway, I found out last night after typing the above, the S-I-L has found a back seat. She'll be looking over in the next week or two.
But, if someone does have another one near her area (the PNW) please chime in and let me know.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I'm 2500 Miles away from her, but is the car a 2-Door or 4-Door?

·
Premium Member
1965 Impala SS 396 Convertible
34 Posts
If you still need one, check with Danny Howell at Southeast Chevy parts. He has almost everything. Florida is a long way from the PNW, but if you're desperate, might be worth the freight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts