Impalas.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The planets lined up and I found myself with both the time and money to start my 65 project. Of course this took up the remaining space in my dad's shop, not to mention my step mom's garage bay. So I had to put the 65 on hold until I have a place to work on it.

It's not quite finished yet, but it's getting close enough that I'm able to pick up where I left off on the Impala. The building is 56x56x16 with a 56x16 loft. All I have left to do is stairs, floor and a few odds and ends.

Can't wait to move in.

·
Super Moderator
13,089 Posts
That shop would do a North Carolina roundy round racer proud. Room for sixteen race cars and spare motors.

Big Dave

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good. I like the lift in the center ish of the shop. ours is off on a side and it gets annoying
Thank you sir. The lift is off to the side, but I left 8 Ft around it for a bench and shelves. I also h
buried a 7 Inch I-Beam 8ft down on the centerline of the lift and attached a 120V wench to it. This should make it a little easier to get cars up there when they're not running. It's just visible under the window and in front of the lift.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts