Package tray should have gone in first, but I didn't want to damage it working on the trim. The edges fold up and go under the sail panel. Clips on new sail panels are useless, the only thing holding mine in are the screws on the opera lights, and I could only get one in each side - so far.
In following up with my other post, headliner came from ebay (MUCH less than vendors were charging) with additional material for the sail panels and visors, arm rest covers from Ecklers - they ARE the same as a 67, (goodbye ashtrays!) upper panels from ebay were unassembled, and I had to put my window felts on (previously purchased) which was a bit of an undertaking, carpet was from ebay also, but came in an ACC box, and uncovered sail panels and package tray came from H&H Classic. I got seat covers from Cover King on ebay for the Pontiac seats I bought, which weren't on yet in the pic. All the other gingerbread I got recently came from Hubbards.
Also, the pic was taken in poor lighting with a flash, so it looks dirty and grey - while not entirely inaccurate - looks much different in the daylight.
This journey is ALMOST complete, I still have to get the console back in, and snap in the wiring connectors to it. Also have to fix the linkage so the neutral safety switch works. It already has plates on it (antique) and doesn't need inspected, and I drove it home from the father in law's garage (5 miles) after he painted it. OH, and gotta get some floor mats, black is impossible to keep clean!