Impalas.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello... i have a 67 impala, 4 door, hardtop and had a question about the body. when i open the front passenger's side door there's a hole on the body near hinge that connects the door to the body. the hole has a little rust around it and i'll be getting it fixed, however before i do anything i was wondering if the hole served a purpose (i.e. was it some type of drain for water, or anything?). Should there be one on the drivers side door as well? should the hole be cut and sealed with a new piece of metal or should the rust be fixed and the hole remain to drain water? any advice would be great.

thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn... i would, but i don't have the car with me, it's currently at the shop getting a few things done and i won't have access to it until this coming saturday. i'll post a pic then unless someone can figure out what i'm talking about by them (i know, the description i gave wasn't that clear) :eek:). thanks for the response!

·
Super Moderator
3,496 Posts
sounds a little bit like where an antenna hole would be for a front fender mounted radio antenna.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts