Impalas.net banner

Saw a nice 69 vert today!

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  ccarney69 
#1 ·
Kid down the road asked me to come and look at a car he had today. It was a 69 Impala Convertible with original 327 turbo 350. It had a/c, ps, pb, pw, tilt steering, am/fm, power top, buckets and console with 78k miles on it. Its yellow with a black top, original paint (hood replaced, blew open) and little to no rust. It has some damage to the left passenger fender, no big deal though. He had another 69 vert parts car with 396 and same options (no motor or trans). I see them everyday and have looked at them several years ago, just must have not been paying attention to details then.
Long story short, he wants to sell them and get him a chevelle. I told him 6000 tops on the 327 car and did not mention price on the 396 car. Whats a ballpark dollar figure for a 69 like that. My 2007 book said 4400, but this one has some good options. Whats your opinion?
Sorry no pictures.

Chris

#7 ·
I have too many projects to trade for another one. But I do intend to sell the 66 Fairlane GT that I kept. Its a 4 speed with A/C. The one l let my brother have is a GTA, an automatic car.

I'll find the link to my pics and pm you, so you can see them. Let me see some pics of the 66 velle.

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.