Impalas.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 1967 Chevrolet Caprice with all the bells and whistles including A/C, power windows and tilt. It had cruise and power strato bench bucket seats but I removed them and no longer have them. I found and bought the car sitting in a garage in 2010 from a one owner. He was a Chevrolet dealer mechanic in Oklahoma. It had 130,000 miles on it. There was a small amount of rust in the bottom of the rear quarters and around the wheel well and small amount of rust in passenger side front floor pan that was replaced. Also there were two small rust areas in the trunk, and a half dollar size rusted area around the driver's side rear window. All have been replaced and the rear window has been professionally sealed. All metal work was done by a professional auto body metal worker. I have all the chrome exterior trim. This car has an exceptionally rust free chassis. The doors and body are very tight and this car has never been wrecked. The engine (which I had professionally built) is a Mark Jones Vortec Pro 467 balanced, blue printed 518 hp with only 12,000 miles on it. With serpentine pulleys and belt assembly installed. The American Powertrain transmission is a 5 speed Tremic TKO 500 with a hydraulic clutch and custom made heavy duty driveshaft. This car has never been raced. It has Polyurethane body mounts and bushings through out. The bumpers have been tucked and made to be one piece. It has gas shocks. The front and rear have tubular control arms. It has a new rebuilt quick ratio steering box. Freshly rebuilt steering column. The instrument panel and Auto Meter Pro Comp gauges are custom built. Pro Scat seats. The 12 bolt rear end has a Yukon carrier, Moser axles and a Yukon 373 gear. Aluminum radiator, front and rear sway bars. The car drives better than new with better handling with all the chassis upgrades. I have lots of paperwork from all aspects of the build. I have a new weather strip kit for the body in a box. The floor has Dynamat heat and sound deadened. The vinyl roof was removed and it shows no rust. All that is left is the glue. I took some of the glue off the back, you can see in the photos. This car has been garaged or under cover since new. The last picture is from the garage I found it in Oklahoma. With a paint job and carpet the car would be complete. My hope is to sell this car to someone that will take it to the next level. For sale $16,000 call or text 615-481-6401
IMG_3531.JPG
IMG_8011.jpg
IMG_9416.jpg
IMG_9419.jpg
IMG_9421.jpg
IMG_9430.jpg
IMG_9434.jpg
IMG_9441.jpg
IMG_9435.jpg

IMG_9451.jpg

·
Registered
227 Posts
Please post a picture of the VIN and cowl tag. Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice car. You mentioned you had removed a power strato bench bucket seats setup. Do you still have it? I am interested.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The car was sold 4/20/21,
I will remove this post if I can figure it out. Thank you all for looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts