Impalas.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Being in Australia it's difficult & often very expensive to buy anything, especially in Perth which is one of the most isolated cities in the world. A few years ago, I was searching for T-Shirts on the net but didn't see anything I really liked & it seemed at the time like everyone was selling exactly the same designs. So, I decided to have a go at it myself. Because of copyright etc these were made purely for personal use only, and me being me I like to wear shirts that I don't see everybody else wearing.

In recent times however I've kind of begun thinking that it's a bit of a shame no one else here can have something different too, so I've decided to let you all have access to them, since there's only just over 13K members & pretty much none of you are in Perth so the likelihood of me seeing anyone else wearing one is still miniscule.

The designs were created in Adobe Illustrator, so the files are in AI format, and are also editable in AI, which means for example that the shirt that has "67" in the design can be edited and changed to any Impala year you'd like to have and the designs can also be scaled to suit a variety of shirt sizes very easily.

Below are computer renderings of the designs on a T-Shirt, unfortunately it seems the site won't allow me to upload the applicable AI files, unless someone knows a way around it, so if you're interested say so in this thread & i'll figure out the best way to do this depending on the level of interest. Both designs are available for black or white T shirts, but as you can see the 2nd design does vary very slightly depending on the shirt color. Enjoy.
Sleeve Grey Font T-shirt Active shirt

Sleeve Grey Font T-shirt Active shirt

Bird Sleeve Grey T-shirt Font

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can, just pm an email address. Even if you don't have the software to open the files, your local T-Shirt Printer will. Colors can be added/changed, I created them for use with Heat Transfer Vinyl & was only using one color, either white on black or black on white, but matte black vinyl on black or grey looks very good too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts