Impalas.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys. im working with a used th 350 transimission I bought a few years ago (supposedly in excellent condition) but I realized they are broken the two keys of the central gear in the pump (both keys that engaged the torque converter) then i disassembly the pump and take off the gears but im not sure of the correct thickness, with a digital caliper in diffrent places of the external gear i read measurements betwen 0.721 and 0,723 and in the center gear i read 0.722 in all places, in ebay a saw gears of 0,721 and 0,723 and I'm not sure which one to order, I am in Argentina and they have to send it to me from the USA so I can not go wrong, I have to be sure to buy it, is there any code on the pump?? serial number to be sure??
i want to put this transmission because now mi impala runs with a th 180 (trimatic) what came with the car but it is worn and the torque converter is little for a v8 engine (i think is for six cylinder) and I'm not happy with how it works, thanks and I hope I'm clear I don't speak English perfectly.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts