Impalas.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put SS caps on it because I like them better than the base model caps, I have both sets though. I did just buy a set of 18" polished torq thrust like wheels. I'm not sure if I should run with 35, or 40 series tires though. I guess I'll figure that out when it's time for them to go on the ride.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,132 Posts
As to tire profile ask yourself what are the odds you will hit a pot hole? The greater the odds the higher the tire profile should be as flat tires and buying replacement wheels and rims because a pot hole flattened them gets to be beyond annoying.

Big Dave

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Florida roads are a helluva lot better shape then California that's for sure. On base though, not so much. Lol, I can dodge pot holes to best of my ability I suppose.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I dont have the clips to put trim back on :beers:

I know it costs like 60 bucks lol I'm lazy sometimes

Btw the 18's are Sort of a summer shoe what have you. I won't be leaving them on all the time. I like switching wheels a lot, I have a short attention span.

·
Registered
328 Posts
the 18's are Sort of a summer shoe what have you. I won't be leaving them on all the time. I like switching wheels a lot, I have a short attention span.

I've never thought of people in Florida needing to swap summer/winter tires. That's something we do up here.

The car does look quite original with the white wall tires.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I've never thought of people in Florida needing to swap summer/winter tires. That's something we do up here.

The car does look quite original with the white wall tires.
I'm from California, I still believe in seasons lol. Your right though, my statement was basically non applicable here in Florida.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts