Impalas.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I need an under dash vacuum diagram for a 65 with AC. There is a sketchy one in the assembly manual but mine is blurry and unclear. Is there another clear and detailed one out there? Help here would be much appreciated. Thanks! Ed

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi, I need an under dash vacuum diagram for a 65 with AC. There is a sketchy one in the assembly manual but mine is blurry and unclear. Is there another clear and detailed one out there? Help here would be much appreciated. Thanks! Ed
It's the four season system.

·
Super Moderator
3,424 Posts
sorry that no one here had what you needed. I imagine it would help others down the road if you are able to post up a picture of what you were able to come up with! (y)

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I would certainly like it also. I plan on restoring my IP this winter and that is an area that I need to rebuild. Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would certainly like it also. I plan on restoring my IP this winter and that is an area that I need to rebuild. Thanks!
I will do a sketch as soon as I can. There are many tubes so I will attempt to color code for clarity. Merry Christmas!

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I am not a drafting engineer, but it's the best I could do. Hope it helps. Merry Christmas to all! ELT
Thank you for the effort. I'll be getting into that project around February so this will be very helpful.
Happy New Year to you and yours,
Jim

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please delete the " for dash harness also " comment.
Update on the vacuum diagram...I rerouted the vacuum advance to the tree as it must be heat ported. The vacuum canister was rerouted to the carb.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts