Impalas.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy some new tires for my 63 impala, white lettered super sport tires. I have tried looking around, and calling my local tire shops but can't find anyone who sells them. I have tried looking them up on Google, and all I can find are the Good Year kind. They have to be exactly or like these, sounds a bit picky but hey, can you blame me? I think these tires look GOOD. :)

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,156 Posts
Coker sells Firestone, and Goodyear raised white letter tires but not the off brand (probably a Springfield tire from that period). Those smaller tire makers went belly up decades ago thanks to government safety and mileage standards.

Big Dave

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Coker sells Firestone, and Goodyear raised white letter tires but not the off brand (probably a Springfield tire from that period). Those smaller tire makers went belly up decades ago thanks to government safety and mileage standards.

Big Dave
Thanks! I think I may go with some Futura gls super sports. I want some that say super sport. (as it is a SS)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.